- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
At the request of school districts around the province, POPARD offers courses in various regions of BC. Please check with your School District's Student Support Services department to enquire about courses hosted by your district.
training by POPARD offered in districts
For a list of regional courses and contact information for registration, click here. Courses will be added to this list on an ongoing basis.
NOTE: Fees paid to POPARD for courses held at POPARD are not transferable to courses held in school districts or other locations.
Course registration for regional courses is managed by the host district/school.
Be sure to review information about POPARD's Participant Code of Conduct and Attendance policy, Course Work & Evaluation, Expected Language Proficiency, and Accommodations for Participants with Disabilities by clicking here.
|POPARD Regional Courses as of Feb 8.pdf||81.77 KB|