- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Model Me Kids® videos demonstrate Social Skills by modeling peer behaviour in multiple environments such as home, school and the playground. Real children model and narrate each skill. The DVDs are for children aged 2-17.
The DVDs are designed for children, adolescents, and teenagers with Autism, Asperger Syndrome, PDD-NOS, Nonverbal Learning Disorders, Social Anxiety, Learning Disabilities and Delays.
The DVDs have several different viewing features:
Some of the DVDs available:
There are additional resources such as Teaching Manuals and Student Workbooks to help reinforce the concepts presented in the videos. The DVDs have visual supports that you are able to print to help reinforce the concepts taught.
for more information, please go to modelmekids.com.
Click here to view our archived dvds of the month.