- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
Throughout the school year, POPARD consultants visit school districts in British Columbia. While in your district, consultants see individual students, consult with District Autism Teams regarding students, and/or provide workshops and in-service.
In order for students to be seen by the District Autism Team in conjunction with the POPARD consultant, a referral process must be followed by the school-based team and the District Partner for your school district.