- Course Policies & Registration Information
- Supporting Students with ASD in your Classroom (An Online Course for Teachers)
- Introduction to ASD - Practical Applications course
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis: Part 1, Instruction course (ABA-01)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training - NEW!
- Regional Courses
- About Us
The District Partner is the liaison between POPARD and school-based teams. He or she coordinates visits by the POPARD's Education and Behaviour Consultants, helps to prioritize the students who will be seen, and ensures that all members of the team are aware of any recommendations.
The District Partner gathers referral information for POPARD and sends it to our office. This includes a Request for Service form, a Parent Consent form, Needs Analysis surveys, and any other pertinent information.
When an POPARD Consultant visits, the District Partner is often part of the district autism team, or attends team meetings during a student consultation. He or she also arranges district-wide workshops or training for parents and staff.
Once during each school year, POPARD holds a one day conference for the District Partners. During this time new ideas are presented, districts who are serving their students with Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) in unique ways are showcased, and processes are attempted to be streamlined.
Your District Partner
To reach your District Partner,
- contact POPARD at 604-946-3610
- email email@example.com, or
- see attachment below to download the list of POPARD District Partners, as of Sept. 9, 2016.
|POPARD District Partner contacts as of December 13, 2016||64.21 KB|